what the...........


WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE..???STOP THIS FUCKIN ANNOYING THINGS..!IT'S HURTING ME AND IT MAKES ME SICK...FEELS LIKE REALLY WANT TO THROW OUT RIGHT NOW!

okay. now I'm depressed because of HIM..he is my beloved fuckin uncle..LMFAO~
we're in the same age , but since he was my grandpa's lil bro, so he's considered as my uncle..
last year, he cant take the big exam for entering good university because of some family problem...so I took it earlier before him and i got some super fucking shit result..LOL..I'm swearing to myself because I didn't study it well,,,so,I kinda regret getting that super mega extremely worst result..but at least,at the end I can enter a dental college so, I considered myself as lucky.. .
so, my darling  uncle took the exam this year..and he's even worser than me,,that i've never seen him study for my whole entire life,and it's just like some dumbass miracle, that his result comes in super fuckin flying colours,,,and this just not so fair.. i got so depressed by it..how come such a lazybump boy like him could get such a bombastic result ...?and there, all my witch-like-aunt starts comparing my result to him and that just feel so sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why?why?why?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/????
urgh!!!!this is really fuckin shit.. seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts