currently is so in love yaw~

i dont like them..
i even don't know about their existence before..but now~~~

at first, I think this boy band was just like those annoying super juniors with some lame song..urgh...damn it.. but when I heard some of their songs like "man man ha ni" and "what did u say" i fell in love with them in an instant.....=P
gawd..their rocks..and their songs is really catchy and wild..and their dance is superb..I love it..and I love Kevin..seriously his voice is good..and he's pretty..prettier than me.. (T,T)..i Hate it when boys look prettier than girls but he's an exception..damn..his hot....I'm in love yaw~








and this one is my baby..lol..kidding...but if there's any chance a boy like him asked me to go out..I'll go super crazy..haha~

he's not gay..he's HANDSOME...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts