U-kiss New alBum..

haha..finally..U-kiss make a comeback-stage with their song, 0330, along with their new members Hoon and AJ (which I really don't like) but I can't do anything(because I'm not their boss)..and kevin's part is........... really just a little, the cutie-pie Dong-ho raps..ahah~and those 2 new members....well, their "so-so" to me though.. still can't beat Xander and Ki-bum of course..they're the coolest...!

i'll miss these guys..they're superb..cannot be replaced.,
he knows 7 languages..that's what i like about him...he's genius..I envy him..




uhuh..my darling----luv ya..lol~

their MV is okay though..it's a ballad song..really different from their songs before..but I'm hoping they could do well in selling their albums..
and to be honest, the MV is kinda freak..ahah....Dong Ho is hallucinating.. and he seems to look like a maniac..creepy..but a good actor indeed..nice!and my darling kevin totally looks HANDSOME there.. lol~
frankly..it's kinda weird hearing those boys sang a ballad song..I miss they wild, catchy songs which  makes me wanna dance all day long though..whatever it is..they're still the best..Daebak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts