ullzang~

Uljjang, also spelled as Ulzzang (UHL-JANG), is a popular South Korean term literally meaning "best face" or "good-looking". Most uljjangs share similar features. They usually have big eyes "the main focus", a high nose bridge, fair skin, etc. Even though in South Korea the term "Uljjang" means best face, you do not have to have all of these standards. However, those who are inspired by this term, mostly people in Japan, China, and Taiwan, tend to create a more exaggerated look, making themselves look like dolls or anime characters while using makeup, false lashes, much eyeliner, mascara and etc.Some people find Ulzzangs incredibly cute and attractive, while others find them fake looking and hideous. All in all, Ulzzang has grown into nothing more than a stereotyped look, which will always be judged and have opinions, for the good or the bad.
ullzang girls

ullzang guy

so..this is ullzang..well..I really agree that they're fake because they wear mountains of makeup..fake eyelashes and eyelid glue..but actually its not all of them..some of them was created originally beautiful..while some of them are fakers and wannabe..but they just wanted to look beautiful,so why judged them right??we all have the right to be beautiful in all way..so just let them be... 

I found this fashion stream while wasting my time browsing the net,and after that I was totally struck and fall for them in an instant..It was a month ago..and now I know,that this fashion stream is already spreading all over the world..not only in Asia..wow..really..who is the one who develop the ullzang look..she/he is really a genius..LOL...that is just my opinion tough..how about you all??what do you think about it..?For me,a doll-like look is better than heavy makeup..with all the annoying colours  mounted on our face..But what can I do.. It's also an art..but for me..I prefer nude makeup look,ullzang and something that is really natural..
ullzang me..big-eyes monster.. XD
nude-makeup
nude-look







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts