fan sign~

my friend on Asian-U ask me to make a fansign for her..I was so excited that I snapped millions pics of me but in fact, she only want one..and also,there was a guy at Interpal who ask me to make a fansign for his best friend's birthday..but until now..I didn't manage to make one for him..Urgh..feel really sorry for him..It's not like I'm doing it on purpose.. I just totally forgot about him that his friend's birthday already pass and I feel really guilty though..  (T,T) 
and now, I'm posting the fansign pic which I thought is really cute that I to post it here before I send all the pics away to recycle bin~

this one is pure..didn't edit it..haha~

















finally realizes that I'm really a camwhore..(T,T)
the normal me..smile~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts