cosplay-->Hobbycon 2010

OMG..yesterday,I attended cosplay event..that was my first time and it was really..really..really.. extremely.. amazingly..fun! YES!!!!!there were so many booth but I didn't manage to bought some goods though.. (T,T)
It was really sad...It's a matter of time..I just spend a little time on the convention because me and my aunt has been running out of time..I was so sad but my aunt keep pushing me that I feel like I want to punch her!!
my look on that day..


hoho..and guess what????while I'm busy snapping the  pic of the cosplayer..suddenly, i feel like someone pulling me from behind..and when I looked,it was apparently  a woman..she ask me whether I'm also a cosplayer or not.. I was so shocked..I'm the one who dress plainly has been mistaken for being a cosplayer?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!When I denied it, she laugh and says.."sorry, you're so beautiful. that I'd think that you're a cosplayer too..so,can I take a picture with you?''..OMG..I feel like flying when she say stuff like that..so I took a picture with her..and she ask me to pose with the other cosplayer too and she snap our picture..she was so excited..and keep telling me I was so pretty in the pic..LOL..(>////<) there were many photographer who took my pic though...aaah~it's a great moment..
 ok..enough of that,,,most importantly that day rocks!!!I wish to attend the event next year as it was the 5th anniversary of hobbycon ,,,,really hope to to attend it..god,please grant my wish..please...amen~
and someday,I hope that I'll also be the contestant of the cosplay too..(^_^)
hope my dream will come true...














great memory..hobbycon 2010~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts