hobbycon 2011




helo everyone..its been like thousand years that i haven't updated my blog...anyway, its christmas and suddenly i have the urge to write..(lol..super lazy girl)..
 anyway, today i'm gonna write about hobbycn which is my super favourite event in 2011.. I even planned to attend this since last year 2010..sooo addicted....  so I went there with my BFF..haha..i forced them to go with me..*grin*



been there is awesome..there are lots and lots of people and i met lots (a lot of lots....*facepalm*) of cute and handsome cosplayer........and cute kids too..(pedophile alert!) 
it's sooo crowded...but yet fun....even i'm sooo excited eventhough i didn't cosplay on that day.. and i see great talent among the cosplayers..like singing and acting..oO..i'm so gonna take part in this event for next year.. I SWEAR!!! (if i'm still alive)







this girl got talent..i tell ya.. she's awesome.. I like her.,






kamen rider!! 

maguro!!! she's cute.. =)


and I also kidnapped many of the  cosplayer to snap pictures with them.. haha...

meet the solo-cosplayer winner- edwin








henshin....!

haha...like the crocks.. she's cheerful..

guess what..'SHE' is actually a 'HE'.. ooww maan, she's prettier than me.. kiyoko-chan..i hate u!         (WARNING:jealousy rule!)

























see, i got 2 handsome-boys with me.. (don't be jealous..lmao)



my most favorite cosplayer of all..ciel...=)






meet the cosplayer from brunei.. handsome doctor  (ALERT: *bitch mode activated* lmao)

like this one too.. =)










so, since its christmas, i wanna wish u all, merry christmas, have a blast..and god bless us all.. =)
**ciao**





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts