WTF of the day-->APRIL FOOL



DANG this APRIL FOOL..I've been fooled twice and that's really perfectly piss me off.. urgh....
this is what happens,
  I was was walking on the street with my girls and while we're busy chatting,suddenly  there's an ambulance car moving really fast towards us..and at that time i was really thinking that we're all gonna die on the spot because the car will crush on us...and thank god, the car stopped but in a distance like 45cm from us...( that's shit!)the driver popped out his head out of the car and laugh out loudly as he say "APRIL FOOL!!"
what was he thinking..?it's even an ambulance carrying a patient but still wanna give pranks to people who walks innocently on the street..it feels like a bullshit!damn that ambulance driver..feels really like wanna rip his head oFF his body!!!!!!!I was really feel like I'm gonna die at that time..seriously~
  and the second part is, again, I was chatting with my friends on the street,,at the same time there's a rumours saying that there's a lot of  pickpocket, bandits, mad man, and all of those is roaming in that area..I was thinking about it all the time while suddenly one of my girls stopped walking and unexpectedly she's making a cold and frightened face and  screamed out of the blue..."RUN!!!SAVE YOUR LIFE" so,me and my 2 other friends turn back and run as fast as we can........but I feel kind weird so when I turn back again...my friend was laughing loudly like the worlds gonna end..lol..she really got me...she's an asshole..haha..



and this is the worse prank ever..feel weird to that bullshit media to play prank like this...doesn't they think what would be the artist's feeling????and most of all are their fans....They're giving some false hope to all U-KISS  fans all over the world..seriously what were they thinking?????????


Kibum and Alexander to return to U-Kiss,forming a 9 members group!

NH Media has made an official announcement on 31st March 2011 that ex members Kibum and Alexander will return to the group.
NH Media’s surprising statement shocked many fans while some fans treated this as an April Fool’s Joke.The news has been confirmed by Alexander and Kibum on Twitter as well.So the possiblity of it being an April Fool’s Joke is almost 0.
Alexander and Kibum will join the other U-Kiss boys for their comeback stage on Music Bank today,stay tuned on DKPOPNEWS for more coverage on U-Kiss!


feel sad for these boys~~



LOL for other pranks pictures.. 


LOL....is it just me or this boy really looks like Justin Bieber..haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts