BRAN NEW KISS


today..I downloaded the full albums of BRAN NEW KISS..it have 6 songs all together.......ahah..at first I thought their misspelled it..But actually they did it on purpose..LOL..
the songs are:
01. IT'S TIME (Intro) 
02. 0330 
03. 내게 아픈 말은… 
04. Every Day 
05. I DON'T UNDERSTAND 
06. MIRACLE 



umm....all the song is not bad....but.........it's just not same like their past song...less wild, less catchy..less.....uh, everything's less...but it's still nice to heard in the ears..I know, they put all their might in the songs..so, I just can't critiques this and that,,,,,,,,,,,,anyway..I hope they'll fine and doing good in the career and also do well in the market...god bless them..^^




LOL for their fruity images..look delicious..but I prefer them in their WILD-look..















and my baby always looked beautiful and delicious all the time...I'm melting..LOL~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts