my life as a future-DenTal TeChnoLogist..

LOL..studying is fun.....but sometimes it can be boring also..urgh...I became so lazy these days,,I wonder what happened to me..oh well,whatever..just got to enjoy my life..I'll be a great dental technologist someday... I've to do my very best for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol..i got so tired of studying..haha..









well,I'm a real camwhore after all =P




this is my project..urgh..really complicated.. 



teeth-carving for corona..gosh!


                                                  my own model for full denture-plaster of paris

dental-instrument



                                                                  special tray-acrylic

                                                                       a full denture



I got 2nd place in public speaking at my college..well, at least I enjoyed it and make many friends after that..


                                                             my beloved yet boring hostel..LOL











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts