**~HaPPy NeW yeAr~**

-->hey.. it's new year already..!bye 2010 and welcome 2011.. (^,^)/
-->I hope this year would be much better for me because last year I  really feel like a loser..aa..damn it..!
-->I want to get the best pointer ever for my exam...I want to enhanced my art skill..I want to be a better vocalist..I want to finish my assignment on time,  I want to dress better than last year,, I want to spend more times with my loved ones.. I want to be nicer to all my friends and to everyone..I want to be a better person..and a better girl...god,please grant my wish..amen~

--------------> We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.<----------------------------




“Happiness is too many things these days for anyone to wish it on anyone lightly. So let’s just wish each other a bile-less New Year and leave it at that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts