~i'm back~(*≧▽≦)




helo,,,,,(≧∇≦)/ it's been a while.. no..it's been a loooooooooong time since i didn't update this blog.. i think for 5 months like that...whew...finally, i've got the gut to write.. (>.<)

well, for this semester, i encountered a lot of problem too, but not so bad compared to the previous semester. But, i do think i kinda improved a lot on my practical skill in the lab.. so yea.. I hope i can improve more and more and be a better dental technician in the future.(^▽^)

frankly, the problem that i've faced this semester is more on individual problem, and i know, i;ve to be professional not to mix it with my carrier life. I've been pushing myself to be professional until the end but i failed in the middle of it. There's someone who cause me to fall into a long period of depression and i become moody, stress, tension...etc..damn!ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

but thanks god, despite being in a hard situation, i managed to passed my exam, both theory and practical and finally i can go training in a real dental field in local hospital for 9 months and after that.. go back to college for final exam and after that, i'll work for ministry of health for sure. O(≧∇≦)O.. earning money on my own, having my own car and house, omg.. I really can't wait for the time to come.

so, basically i already leave college, *thanks college, for sponsoring me free flight ticket to go back* and here I am, spending my leisure time at home, facing my lappy 24/7, despite being forever alone cause my family are away for both work and school, so as my friends.. so i guess i'm the only who were having holiday here.. *foreveralone.jpg*

these are my work as a DT





i promised that i'll work hard to improve my skill in order to be an excellent dental technician.


messing with my old uniform..lol..(>w<) *actually, i want to alter the uniform into cosplay costume, but i haven't finished it yet*

thinking of it, i already reach my coming of age on last 18th april, but since i'm totally busy with my labwork plus i'm experiencing a total depression disease level max, i totally forget that i'm actually 20 and an adult now. *ok,to be blunt, i'm trying to say that i'm old now, not a teenager anymore..* I'll carry much responsibility in the future, facing new kind of world, new kind of people, new type of surrounding, especialy when i officially work with ministry of health which is..NEXT YEAR.. and there'll ne definetely much more challenge waiting ahead.. but, i'll try my best to face it, to be an independent lady who is strong enough to encounter those challenge and i'll try my hardest to reach the top.. GANBATTE!!!! p(*^-^*)q


even though i'm an adult now, i'll still stick to anime, manga and cosplay!!!!! i'll never be a TRAITOR..never!!!! ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

i'll be actively updating my blog after this cause i'm having so much leisure time and starting to feel bored already.... lol...so, till then..bye.. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts