HI 2012


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.. XD
or should i say, HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR (is that even exist???) because its already 4/1/2012 now.. anyway, it isn't too late to wish tho...
so, its new year, ime to start over again,, Last year was a tough year for me..so many things happened (most of it are bad moments)and yet  I'm really222220000X thankful to god that i still able to stand here now, blabbering silly things on my blog... =P
So, this year my motto are BEAUTY WITH BRAIN.. i'll put my 100% effort to realize this.. ( aww yea..like a boss!)
MY RESOLUTION FOR 2012:
1)study hard and smart (*nerd alert)
2)be beautiful and slim (* yesh, i'm striving to get 40kg this time)
3)keep good relationship with my family
4)get along with friends more
5)be a good girl (so santa will give me a lot n lots of presents this year.. XD *joke)
6)make more money..part time job...online bussiness,,etc.. (I need money so bad)
7)travelling
8)TAKE PART IN HOBBYCON 2012..! (*doublefacepalm*)
9)find a better boyfie *cough,,cough*

this is it.....! BEAUTY WITH BRAIN is what i'm aiming for the most.. XD
*ciao*
strive for the best in life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts