***makeup magic***


Human's invention is really amazing.That's why god created us as the perfect-living-thing ever.. anyone agree? Or you all wanna say that those creepy alien is better than us? I seriously dont believe it.LOL..With brains that He gives us, humans, we invent things that called 'cosmetic' to enhance our beauty inside so as outside.(actually i've got no point for the intro..just blabbering around..**TROLL FACE**)
    So, cosmetics in various method ( grooming, plastic surgery, botox, silicon implant..etc..)surely  can change an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan..and at the same time vice versa.. the BOTOX treatment  sure can make our lips look sexy but if its too much, we could look like some alien bitch..bahahahaha!!!
WTF?BOTOX fail...


 And also, there's some people who's trying too hard to be beautiful and the result is FAIL...I mean if you fail in makeups( grooming), well, there always a makeup remover waiting for you, but what if u got plastic surgery fail? just like the botox-girl above..LOLOL..ok..I don't blame the deceased Micheal Jackson..he undergo plastic surgery for a reason, which he didn't want to look like his father..haha..we don't know if it's true or not.. but whatever it is..trying too hard to be beautiful can lead to FAILNESS !




White people always do much  when it comes to things like this..No racist..Just opinion..what about Asians?
lol..Feed your eyes with this!!!--TROLL FACE--(again)




















some of them look OK while some of them are monsters...For me, I wear makeup because people says that I look like a kid in my nude face..so I guess, I can look more matured if I put on some makeup on my face..

well, this is me..without makeup, without big lens, without wigs, without photoshop...just me..seriously..I don't lie..
don't mind the eyebags..it's my bestfriend though..LMAO..XD

so, this is how I makeup..as u all know, I suck at grooming, so, I just put simple makeup on me..












**FINISHED**
(as I said, don't mind the eyebags, coz I'm born with it..and I just think that I might like my eyebags..LMAO)
(makes me look like I've got smiiling eyes like  NICOLE, KARA)
lol..kidding..

so, the look is ready..enjoy reading..thanks..(>///<)/














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts