heeyaaaa!!I'm back to blogging...haha..i've been so bored lately and cant think of anything to post..because I was so stressed about my exam....and finally, when the result is out..I.......
PASSED
omg>>omg>>thank god....i thought I would fail at the first place.....(=,=)yeaa..I did study for the theory, but I kinda  lacked of confidence for my practical exam..because I make a lot and lot of mistakes during practical, i 'm gonna think that i'm the only one who'll repeat the practical exam and maybe worse than that.. "REPEATING SEM"..oh, I'm just 1  lucky girl that needs a lot of god's help...
so, here I am, I didn't stayback means I can go home freely, and didn't suspended in the college for doing extra schedule for the practical activities,since my mentor fight for me in the lecturer's meeting..well, he said, that I actually need to stayback since my practical marks seems didn't reach the target...The practical mark's target is supposed to be..77% and above and mine was 76.6%,seriously it cannot be rounded..oh, fuck the college,,but he said he fight for me because my skills got improvement compared to the previous semester but I need to increase my speed more,so that's why he'll let me go this time..=P But hey, the rest are bad too..I mean, not all of them, but some of them are cheating....why judge people's skill by the marks if there are some of the lecturers that is fuckin bias to some student....I mean, the lecturers are choosy, all of them!seriously...they give  high marks their favorite students ONLY, and they treat them so well,but treat other students badly...OMG..are they seriously lecturer?????why be a lecturer if they're behaving bias towards some people..this is obviously a total discrimination.. I fucking hate them..and they can just go die with that bad habits..they are some of them whose skills is kinda bad, but, since the lecturers like them, so they got high marks...OMG.....please die quickly all my fucking dearest old shit lectures.. I just hate u all so fuckin much....
so, after struggling so hard surviving from this stupid environment,I finally become a sophomore student, I'll be a senior....and I'm gonna bully those juniors when they come to the college..hahahahaha(kidding)  
I'm back to my hometown, my beloved SABAH.......the east Malaysia, Borneo Island...it's so sweet to be back home, meet with my family, spending my times with them..it just feels so great and awesome..... 
but, i'm gonna be fucking bored since the college didnt give any assignment for the semester break, so it's kinda bored.. =P, (I'm a workaholic..LOLOLOL)

i'm just so happy to be back home..^^

bye2 Penang  (>,<)/

hello Sabah.. (>///<)/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts