100th post


100






With that last post, emacs-fu reached the 100 posts milestone! Hurray! Thank you for all the
support, it's been a great ride so far, and there's so much more to write about - if only there
were 36 hours in a day.



Anyway, to celebrate, I'll be off for the coming weeks (Korea), and I'm not sure if I have much
time to blog from there. So, let's take this opportunity for a small reader poll: what would you
be interested to read about? More programming-related stuff, more org-mode, more about integration
with other programs, more interviews, more …?



Please leave your ideas in the comments. I'd be interested to hear!



Update: I am back now; thanks for all the replies. It seems that many people are interested in
CEDET. In fact, I am interested in it myself as well, but am not using it right now, so it will
take a while. For the time being, Alex Ott's Gentle Introduction might be the best way to get
started.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts