Alcohol Fountain

Well in case you didn't get what would come next, the correct answer is the champagne tower with champagne!! :P

In this scene I had to turn the fluid resolution down just to get a render in a reasonable time frame. I decided to render the scene using Yafray but this ray tracer currently does not support transparent shadows, which is kind of essential with transparent materials. It's a shame as Yafray can render fluids so much more realistically. Therefore to use this ray tracer I decided to disable the shadows on the glasses and fluid.

Champagne Foutain 2
Champagne Foutain 3

Here is a render done without Yafray. The transparent shadows are there but the fluid does not look as crisp to me.

Champagne Fountain

For the animation I have decided to stick with the Yafray version. Hopefully this animation will be posted soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts